'The A-Team (Hong Kong Import)' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-12-2010, 04:55 PM

Default 'The A-Team (Hong Kong Import)' - High-Def Digest Review

Review copies of the U.S. Blu-ray haven't been mailed out yet, but Tom Landy managed to get a copy of 'The A-Team (Hong Kong Import)' and he's posted a review. He's a lifelong A-Team fan, big time fan actually, and he gives this movie the Landy stamp of approval. This Blu-ray features excellent video, exceptional audio, and tons of HD exclusives. This is a good plan B should something go very wrong with the U.S. release on Tuesday.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4239/a-team_hk.html
Old 12-12-2010, 05:04 PM

I will probably blind buy, but not at the current price.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:09 PM

I was going to get this Tues, but little broke. Only have enough for one movie, so will be getting Despicable Me. But once Thurs (payday) hits, picking this up for sure. The most fun movie of the summer by far. Was not a Bradley Cooper fan till this.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:12 PM

I'm all over this on Tuesday.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:15 PM

Can a child really have a guilty pleasure?

Anyway, though it had been canceled for several years by that point, these guys showed up in at least one of my third grade stories; I'm looking forward to seeing this eventually.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xevirus View Post
you apparently never watched the pirates of dark water, thundercats, silverhawks, or ANY of the atrocious 80's and 90's cartoons that scattered tv for some time. there were a few gems, but the majority of animated tv content for a 20 year period was AWFUL shit. even a kid would know that watching it.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:16 PM

Pirates of Dark Water is actually pretty freaking sweet. It certainly could be adapted into something pretty awesome. However, it doesn't have an ending...which totally sucks.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Former Member

from the start, i thought it was entertaining, but it was really damn repetitive and had horrid horrid characters.

it COULD have been amazing, yes. the lack of an ending isn't its only flaw.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xevirus View Post

Anyway, though it had been canceled for several years by that point, these guys showed up in at least one of my third grade stories; I'm looking forward to seeing this eventually.
Of course! I used to watch Jem. Me and my friends are Jem girls - JEM! Jem is my name. Exciting adventure, fashion and fame once you're a Jem girl you're never the same. Come on, come on, and be a Jem girl - JEM! Jem is my name.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landy View Post
Of course! I used to watch Jem. Me and my friends are Jem girls - JEM! Jem is my name. Exciting adventure, fashion and fame once you're a Jem girl you're never the same. Come on, come on, and be a Jem girl - JEM! Jem is my name.
That's outrageous. Truly truly truly outrageous.