'Stone' is coming January 25 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-30-2010, 03:18 PM

Default 'Stone' is coming January 25

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4406/stone.html
Old 12-02-2010, 05:18 PM

Hmm that was quick, ashame that I missed out on this at the local arthouse since I was expecting it to be released at the AMC near my house since they had an effing poster.

I know reviews were mixed but the film apparently deals with some moralistic issue so let's see how it is. And I heard Norton was phenomenal and he better get nominated regardless if the movie was bad or not.m Boxart isn't too bad though I'd prefer the white poster with their faces in the word Stone.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:50 AM

Saw it, Norton is worthy of a nomination no doubt about it. It's a pretty strong performance, by the end of the movie I wasn't see Norton on the screen or any of his past characters but his new character Gerald Stone.

As for the movie itself, it's got flaws no doubt about it, there are a few things that bother me about it but overall it was actually a very intriguing movie. THe disappointment stems from the false advertisement of it being a psychological thriller which I do wish it was but it's a straight hardcore drama that's a character study but it's a very polarizing film. It doesn't give answers, it provokes questions.