'Bangkok Adrenaline' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-09-2010, 06:59 PM

Default 'Bangkok Adrenaline' - High-Def Digest Review

Aaron has reviewed 'Bangkok Adrenaline.' He says this movie is terrible, with some of the worst acting he's ever witnessed on film. This Blu-ray feature a lousy movie, with lousy video, lousy sound, and one lousy extra. This isn't entertainingly bad, it's just lousy. Skip it.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/4055...drenaline.html
Old 11-10-2010, 12:39 PM

What gets me is that we continue to get garbage like this released on the format but can't get so many of the great titles that are much more deserving of being released in the high def format. Who buys this crap on Blu-ray that the studios are more willing to put their resources behind titles like this rather than concentrating on the great classics that have been so requested on these forums.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommie View Post
What gets me is that we continue to get garbage like this released on the format but can't get so many of the great titles that are much more deserving of being released in the high def format. Who buys this crap on Blu-ray that the studios are more willing to put their resources behind titles like this rather than concentrating on the great classics that have been so requested on these forums.
Glad you said it first! I just don't get it either that so much effort is being done to constantly pump out horrendous movies on BD when there are so many quality titles that never seem to see the light of day.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Former Member

that's fully dependent on what studio releases each title. if Universal didn't release BTTF, but pumped out the worthless Skeleton Key, or, lord forbid, a double dip on something as ridiculous as Forgetting Sarah Marshall (to coincide with Get Him to the Greek), then i'd be arms up in the air, also.

as is, this is a new release title, and i'd rather see studios support them, even on small, possible junk films, then not at all. i'd never, EVER say give me this OR this, as that's ridiculous, but ya'll have no idea how mad i am about having to import Thirst TWICE now, since Universal didn't bother. I bought In Bruges TWICE, due to the huge gap in the domestic release, and the nordic release tempting me so (but not being good). I'm still dying for Hamlet 2.

it's not Image's fault that they're supporting their new releases when other studios aren't supporting their catalog.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:45 AM

Yeah, let's cut Image some slack. Sure they brought out 'Bangkok Adrenaline' and some other stinkers this year, but they also gave us 'Twilight Zone: Season 1.' Quite possibly the best all around release of the entire year.

Twitter: @AaronPeck