Con Air, The Rock, Air Force One Released Today - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 208
Default Con Air, The Rock, Air Force One Released Today

The United Kingdom now has Air Force One, The Rock and Con Air blu ray discs available. Since none of these are Fox I am assuming they will play in a US PS3. Can someone here report back letting us know if they play on Region 1 players (US and Japan). Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
renspacecom's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick2006 View Post
The United Kingdom now has Air Force One, The Rock and Con Air blu ray discs available. Since none of these are Fox I am assuming they will play in a US PS3. Can someone here report back letting us know if they play on Region 1 players (US and Japan). Thanks.
please do, those are some nice titles!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Adam-'s Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 65
Default

Says region A, B and C on the back on Con Air.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Ashamed Pegasus's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,222
Default

Damn, Amazon/uk is showing out of stock for The Rock... Who else sells UK Blu-ray titles?...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Merlins's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
Damn, Amazon/uk is showing out of stock for The Rock... Who else sells UK Blu-ray titles?...
You can take a look at this site:

http://www.shopsafe.co.uk/dvds.htm

Last edited by Merlins; 07-04-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Aareco's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashamed Pegasus View Post
Damn, Amazon/uk is showing out of stock for The Rock... Who else sells UK Blu-ray titles?...
Play.com
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/3...k/Product.html Out of stock

sendit.com No stock details

blahdvd.com

http://www.blahdvd.com/blah/BD_Produ...-BUY0011901-GSIn stock at blah but a bit more expensive.
Personal prefrance is play.com then sendit.

Pretty sure you dont pay full price as you dont have to pay taxes if you order from USA
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 189
Default

I think "Con Air" and the "The Rock" will come out in September in the US. I just wait rather than pay a lot of money for shipping.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-04-2007, 12:18 PM
nickdalodger's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 449
Default

I am tempted but 17.99 for a film is a rip, thats why I import from the States these will be about 15 if that when they come out

Although I do want The Rock, Crimson Tide and Con Air

Tempted by Ronin too

Damn you studios why...why
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-04-2007, 12:21 PM
nickdalodger's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aareco View Post
Play.com
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/3...k/Product.html Out of stock

sendit.com No stock details

blahdvd.com

http://www.blahdvd.com/blah/BD_Produ...-BUY0011901-GSIn stock at blah but a bit more expensive.
Personal prefrance is play.com then sendit.

Pretty sure you dont pay full price as you dont have to pay taxes if you order from USA
I would say Send it is just as good as play, and they are often cheaper and ship just as quick, Play used to be the cheapest but I shop around now, although I buy most Blu / HD's from Amazon in the states especially with the 10% offer they had last year which gives me 10% for a year off all high def stuff
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-04-2007, 08:13 PM
illegalprelude's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,961
Default

damn. I want all of those titles bad! mostly the rock
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's up with The Rock, Crimson Tide, Con Air, and Air Force One? GJN Blu-ray Software General Discussion 2 10-01-2007 09:08 PM
Con Air, The Rock, Air Force One Import Info. mick2006 Blu-ray Software General Discussion 5 07-18-2007 07:11 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off