Star Trek: The Original Series: Three Season Pack question - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-13-2010, 12:13 AM

Default Star Trek: The Original Series: Three Season Pack question

If you purchased 'Star Trek: The Original Series: Three Season Pack' on Blu-ray does it come with a box that hold all 3 seasons together? What I mean is is this just like being all 3 season seperate or if you buy the complete series do you get a box that hold all 3 seasons that you would not get if you purchased all 3 seasons seperate?

Another question is does anyone know what Paramount replacement policy is? I don't think I will have time to watch all these disc in 30 or even 90 days since I get busy with other stuff during this time of the year. Amazon and Walmart both have this on sale and Amazon's return policy is 30 days and Walmart is 90 days. I sent an email to Paramount asking about this. I like the fact that it's on sale right now but if after the 30 or 90 day return policy from Amazon or Walmart I find that one of the disc has problems I am not sure what I could do?
Old 10-13-2010, 08:28 AM

No, there's no box like the old DVD set. It's just the 3 sets shrink wrapped together with a fairly large sticker on one side.