Digital Copy... Is Karate Kid's digital copy iTunes compatible? - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 08:47 PM

Default Digital Copy... Is Karate Kid's digital copy iTunes compatible?

Recently, I bought Righteous Kill with Digital Copy, only to realize that the digital copy is not iTunes digital copy, and I won't be able to use it at all, since I use a Mac for the last 14 years, and completely useless around PC's and hacking anything.

Does anyone know if the Karate Kid (the latest one) came with iTunes compatible or PC-specific digital copy? Since the cover said to "See Inside for System Requirements", instead of iTunes compatible, I'm not holding my breath for this one. If it's not iTunes compatible, I may pass on this one...

The only other digital copy that I came across that wasn't iTunes, was Dark City. What a bummer...

Anyone knows what else came with PC only Digital Copy?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:04 AM

I guess no one here got The Karate Kid.

Thanks for all those that read the post.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:06 AM

I'm gonna pass on getting this movie. Don't need another Blu ray to sit on my shelf.
Closed Thread