'Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-05-2010, 03:00 PM

Default 'Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam' - High-Def Digest Review

Aaron has reviewed 'Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.' He did not enjoy the experience. With strong video, annoyingly solid audio, and some cheesy extras, this should please its target audience. Others will want to skip it.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3560/camprock2.html
Old 10-05-2010, 03:02 PM

Aaron, you poor child. Should have made Nate review it

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 10-05-2010, 03:10 PM

aww Aaron lol.. had no idea u had to watch the jonas bros in concert lol.. sucks for u.. i thought it was watchable once but wasnt bad for its target audience.. good thing i have 3 ps3's so my daughter can watch it in her room and we can close the door lol
Old 10-05-2010, 04:30 PM

dont worry, their end is nigh.

there was an article posted a few weeks back talking about how the Jonas boys had to cancel many of their tour dates due to lack of ticket sales. we are in minute 14, its almost over and the world will be a better place again soon. sure there's still that Bieber twat but he's still new, give it another year or so and they'll move on to whoever is next. lol
Old 10-05-2010, 04:43 PM

I would so go for a 'Jason and Freddy vs. The Jonas Brothers' movie, so long as Jason keeps hacking them to pieces with his machete (played by Danny Trejo) and Freddy keeps putting them back together for another round.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Former Member

Ben, you're evil. i already watched one film involving poo eating this week, my quota for shit films (HAR) is met.

Tom, not violent enough. i want to see the jonas brothers survive armageddon, and face off against the legions of hell, as their bodies are shredded apart, put back together, burned, healed, so on, so forth. i can't say more, since you know, i think a few of those brats are under 18, but yeah, let the demons do their thing. that'd be great.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:47 PM

This wasn't as completely awful as advertised... it was actually more enjoyable than the original. It did get very stupid at the films conclusion but it was also a disney channel made for tv movie. I will also add that all who think this is bad should sit down and watch "Fred: the Movie" which aired on Nickelodeon the week after... it was the first time I told my daughter that the movie had to be turned off after fifteen minutes... I hope it comes out on BluRay just so you all have to review it

Also, as for the tickets not selling I can safely say it's because of the shit they pulled earlier in the tour. My wife and I took my kid to see the "JOnas Brothers Concert" two weeks before CR2 came out. I put it in quotes as it wasn't a Jonas Brothers concert but rather a Camp Rock 2 commercial. The show started at 7 with an hour of CR2 songs. There was then an hour long wait because the Jonas Bros schedule starts them up at 9pm. During their concert they actually took breaks between songs to show CR2 commercials! We left about halfway through their set.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:06 PM

This movie was terrible, but I had fun reading the review on the movie since it got bashed pretty bad.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:42 AM

lol @ how the images are from the first camp rock. But yea, this movie was horrible. The first one is sorta a guilty pleasure of mine though
Old 10-06-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
lol @ how the images are from the first camp rock. But yea, this movie was horrible. The first one is sorta a guilty pleasure of mine though
That's my fault, but in my defense even after watching the movie I still think that those images are from the second one. It all looks the same.

Twitter: @AaronPeck