'Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax: The Big 4 - Live from Sofia, Bulgaria' Nov. 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-04-2010, 01:07 PM

Default 'Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax: The Big 4 - Live from Sofia, Bulgaria' Nov. 2

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3661/big4.html
Old 10-05-2010, 03:20 PM

Day 1 purchase. Old School shit kicking thrash.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:29 PM

Needs more Testament. Another 80's Bay Area thrash band that's better than all of 'em.

Still will pick this up right when it comes out though, barring horrible reviews on PQ/AQ.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 PM

Saw this "live" in the cinema this summer. Picture quality was good enought, but that was satelitt transfer. A BD transfer should be at least as good as the 2 BDs Metallica released earlier this year.

Have already ordered both the Blu-ray release, and the CD box set. Just hope Anthrax don't sound so bad this time around. (The vocalist wasn't that good), and hope Dave Mustraine's vocals are clearer, like it was on Megadeths "Rust in Peace - Live" BD (Even thought it sounded alittle overdubbed sometimes).

When all the bands sings together at the end, notice that Slayer isn't on stage until it's over...
Old 10-07-2010, 09:11 AM

Needs less Metallica...

I saw the Clash of the Titans show in Dallas a few weeks ago and it was good, barring Jeff Hanneman (Slayer) being really loaded or something and playing really shitty. Anthrax and Megadeth were great but I was surprised that Slayer weren't tight like they always are.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersT2 View Post
and hope Dave Mustraine's vocals are clearer, like it was on Megadeths "Rust in Peace - Live" BD (Even thought it sounded alittle overdubbed sometimes).
Bought that a couple days ago, and thought the same thing. Either way it still rocked, and I will be getting this one as well.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:07 PM

Holy shit! This shit rocks all the way out!!!

I have only watched Anthrax and half of Megadeth so far, but the sound and performances are great. I can't wait for Slayer!

This is a MUST-BUY for anyone who even remotely likes metal.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceNine View Post
Holy shit! This shit rocks all the way out!!!

I have only watched Anthrax and half of Megadeth so far, but the sound and performances are great. I can't wait for Slayer!

This is a MUST-BUY for anyone who even remotely likes metal.
Good to hear. Was curious how the sound quality was. Looks like a definite pick up. Hows the Anthrax set list? Hopefully it has a good bit of stuff up to and including State of Euphoria
Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnalogKid View Post
Good to hear. Was curious how the sound quality was. Looks like a definite pick up. Hows the Anthrax set list? Hopefully it has a good bit of stuff up to and including State of Euphoria
It has been fucking EPIC the whole way!!!

Anthrax:

Caught in a Mosh
Got the Time
Madhouse
Be All, End All
Anti-social
Indians
Heaven and Hell (tribute to Dio)
Medusa
Only
Metal Thrashing Mad
I am the Law

Megadeth:

Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Wake up Dead
Head Crusher
In My Darkest Hour
Skin O' My Teeth
A tout Le Monde
Hook in Mouth
Trust
Sweating Bullets
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells / Holy Wars reprise

Slayer:

World Painted Blood
Jihad
War Ensemble
Hate Worldwide
Seasons in the Abyss
Angel of Death
Beauty Through Order
Disciple
Mandatory Suicide
Chemical Warfare
South of Heaven
Raining Blood

Metallica:

Who really cares?
Old 11-03-2010, 09:20 PM

Never mind about the set list. My lazy ass just clicked on the link in the op and it has them all right there...And damn....not bad at all.