'The League: The Complete Season One' - High-Def Digest Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-30-2010, 02:46 PM

Default 'The League: The Complete Season One' - High-Def Digest Review

Our review of 'The League: The Complete Season One' is up. Aaron was pleasantly surprised by this comic look at the world of fantasy football. These folks are wacky. This Blu-ray features solid video, fairly solid audio, and plenty of vulgar extras. Rent it to see what you think.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3744/league_s1.html
Old 09-30-2010, 04:10 PM

outta curiosity has Aaron Peck ever played fantasy football?
Old 09-30-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
outta curiosity has Aaron Peck ever played fantasy football?
Yes sir. I'm in a league right now. I'm more of a fantasy basketball guy, because I know a ton more about the NBA, but I do play yes.

Twitter: @AaronPeck
Old 09-30-2010, 04:50 PM

I love this show and I love football, but not fantasy football. I tried playing with a group of friends last year and I sucked at it. I know so much about pro football is scary but yet I can't get into fantasy football, I just like watching games every weekend.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:05 AM

great show. 2nd season is off to a hilarious start.
alsoo check out running wilde guys, i need more semi arrested dev. in my life. first ep was eh, but 2nd was hilarious. lots of references for AD fans