''Hustle & Flow' - High-Def Digest review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-26-2007, 03:42 PM
HDD Founder

Default ''Hustle & Flow' - High-Def Digest review

Kenneth's review of 'Hustle & Flow' is up. He loved the film, and says both the audio and the supplements on this Blu-ray disc are quite solid. As for the video, unfortunately it seems this high-def transfer is particularly unforgiving with the film's 16mm source.

Full review here:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/hustleandflow.html
Old 07-01-2007, 09:57 PM

yeah this would have to go on my top 10 worst movies of all time list i just rember laughing when it was supposed to be serious if you want to see a hood gangster flick about rapping you should probabley try and find your self a copy of choices the movie by 3 6 mafia cause unlike this director (at least to my knowledge) they grew up in the hood in the south so they dont think they know what the hood is like they lived it
Old 02-25-2008, 04:07 PM

top 10 worst? I guess you haven't seen many movies..
Old 02-25-2008, 06:39 PM

Never cared much for the movie.Good performance by Terrance Howard.But the whole pimp as basically nice guy is about as realistic as Julia Roberts as a street whore(Pretty Woman).Besides it has Anthony Anderson who always brings down any scene he is in.