'The Last Station' is coming June 22 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-24-2010, 11:02 PM

Default 'The Last Station' is coming June 22

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/3336...ststation.html
Old 06-23-2010, 11:06 PM

I just finished watching this, and I thought it was a great movie! I've really never read any of Tolstoy's work, but the movie was still thoroughly enjoyable. This is definitely worth a watch for the great performances, all around, from Christopher Plummer, Helen Mirren, Paul Giamatti, and James McAvoy.

Unfortunately this movie seems expensive right now. I pre-ordered it a month ago from Amazon, for $32.99 thinking "It's obviously NOT going to be THAT MUCH when it ships....." Then, I forgot I ordered it...it came in the mail...and oops...it ended up costing me $32.99. UGH! Amazon pre-order FAIL

Anyways, did you guys, at the site, end up getting a copy of this for review? Or, is this one of those movies that you won't be getting in? I always like reading the reviews on this site after I watch a film.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Formerly Lordoftherings

That I don't mind to see at all. I really like the cast, great actors/actress.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordoftheRingsEE View Post
That I don't mind to see at all. I really like the cast, great actors/actress.
Yes, the movie is worth watching for the cast and performances alone. I was a little pissed that I was stupid enough to pay that much for it, but the movie was good enough that I was able to let that slide
Old 06-24-2010, 01:49 AM
Formerly Lordoftherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltobeyou View Post
Yes, the movie is worth watching for the cast and performances alone. I was a little pissed that I was stupid enough to pay that much for it, but the movie was good enough that I was able to let that slide
We all do make some financial mistakes once in a while, don't fret it it's only money, don't mean a thing.