'Rent' -- pre-release buzz - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-03-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang View Post
You kidding?! It's a good movie. I don't understand how you don't like it and I don't LIKE Musicals.
Oh and as to the poster it was either shot on High Def or mastered on it or both. Look on the back of the DVD and it lists it. For all we know the extra's were shot on HD and downconverted. Regardless I'm looking forward to hearing about the sound reviews since it has Lossless.
i LIKE musicals and i was watching this, and the whole time i was like "wtf?"

good thing i waited until it was on Starz until i saw it.

i only liked the first song.

come to think of it, i think this movie was the reason i cancelled my Starz since they never got anything good and this movie helped me realize it. well, besides cars, they had nothing good.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:29 AM

Default Amazon

Pre-Order up on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-Anthony-Rapp/dp/B000WGYMAQ/