oops...I just pre-ordered too much... - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-02-2007, 07:55 PM
illegalprelude's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkiller View Post
Do we really need a thread about this ?
Considering in 1 order, im gonna own as many BD's as you, then yes.

Also, did you need to make a post? So for the same reason, i made my post. cheers to you.


hhmm Godstar, im starting to think I might be joining Amazon Prime too then
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-02-2007, 08:01 PM
ScoBro828's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
side note, is anybody doing Amazon Prime? Worth it? Im failing to see the benefit cause on all those, i can do free shipping already so whats the benefit of paying $80/year?
It depends on what and how often you buy; if you only use or plan to use Amazon for BD's then it might not be worth it. I get some 'heavy' stuff from them so the free 2-day shipping is nice. I have already saved money.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
Considering in 1 order, im gonna own as many BD's as you, then yes.

Also, did you need to make a post? So for the same reason, i made my post. cheers to you.


hhmm Godstar, im starting to think I might be joining Amazon Prime too then
since when did owning more BDs then another person make you important.....

Fantastic Four 2.....cannot believe you bought that.....
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-02-2007, 08:17 PM
illegalprelude's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoBro828 View Post
It depends on what and how often you buy; if you only use or plan to use Amazon for BD's then it might not be worth it. I get some 'heavy' stuff from them so the free 2-day shipping is nice. I have already saved money.
yea. im still trying to see if it justifys it cause i feel like with that extra $80, price wise, unless I plan to order 20 plus Blu-rays and etc from Amazon a year, ill be back to retail prices almost....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
since when did owning more BDs then another person make you important.....

Fantastic Four 2.....cannot believe you bought that.....
its not the fact that it makes me any more important, its the fact that this is a forum thats about sharing out interest and within one order, I have now the same amount he owes and i felt like making a post about to share that with other forum members. Im not tooting my own horn everytime I buy a flick but this was a large purchase for me and I felt like sharing it with other members.

The question you should be asking is that is, why is he bothered by my post. He didnt have to read it. He chose to. He didnt have to comment. He Chose to. Same here, I bought $300 worth of Blu-rays, felt like sharing it with others. Simple as that.

On that note, I enjoyed Fantastic 2. It was a good pop corn flick, plus, it should look nice in 1080p

More so, im planning on marrying Alba
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Spideybat's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,852
Default

Prime is absolutely worth it. I got my fee's worth back the first six weeks. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-02-2007, 08:33 PM
mrkiller's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,546
Default

illegal, I was just joking but you actually took it seriously
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-02-2007, 10:25 PM
cooltobeyou's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,655
Default

October is going to be a horribly expensive month for Blu-Rays and HD-DVDs.

I haven't received my first pay check yet either...and I know its going toward a ton of Hi Def movies
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:30 AM
illegalprelude's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkiller View Post
illegal, I was just joking but you actually took it seriously
then we go from



to



I come in

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:37 AM
aeonfett's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
side note, is anybody doing Amazon Prime? Worth it? Im failing to see the benefit cause on all those, i can do free shipping already so whats the benefit of paying $80/year?
Amazon Prime is the friggin super awesome... I order Blu-rays all time so it pays for itself... I'm kinda impatient so free second-day shipping is a must...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Bruuce's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,006
Default

I got Amazon Prime for $16. I just split the cost with some "friends". See we are all family members.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Science of Flatulence, Farts, Oops Poops, and Toots Lee Stewart The Water Cooler 0 03-20-2010 03:28 AM
Troy's Blu-Ray Stand -- Imports, OOPs, & more!! weets03 Blu-ray Disc Exchange 30 06-30-2009 10:35 AM
I just ordered my new pre-amp/processor! ATLFalconsFAN Home Theater Gear 11 12-18-2007 09:47 PM
Oops, accidentally left my HDTV on all night.. TripleM13 Home Theater Gear 10 04-17-2007 04:35 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off