'Missing in Action,' 'Missing in Action 2,' & 'The Delta Force' are coming June 5 - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-10-2012, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
One scene in The Delta Force that sums up the 80's for me was the scene where Chuck Norris opens fire with his Uzi whilst going down a zip line and actually hits his target.

Whoever came up with the idea of a dirtbike that could fire missiles should have been nominated for an academy award!
Like I said - CLASSIC!
it's Chuck Norris dude. He can hit a target 1000 yards away on a zip line!

That dirtbike was sweet.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

What's disturbing is it's yet another retailer exclusive. More blunders to be heard?
Will it mean a sub-par transfer?

"I'm Chuck Norris and I approve this message."

Will certainly have to get these! I wish to hell he finished his Walker - Trial By Fire movie. He's looking pretty old now.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:17 PM

Finally some Bluray love for Chuck Norris!
I really hope all three movies will show up on ebay or amazon after release, because I live in Europe and I can't buy them from US Wal-Mart. I have a BD player in my computer, so don't care about region restrictions at all.

p.s. I'm a big Chuck Norris fan, so any of his movie on Blu-ray is like a gift, which makes me very happy.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:29 PM

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Today, its descendants are known as giraffes.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landy View Post
Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Today, its descendants are known as giraffes.
hahahahahahaha

Last halloween a group of ghosts sat around a campfire telling Chuck Norris stories.