'How I Met Your Mother: Season Four' - High-Def Digest Review - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-15-2009, 06:52 PM

lol Ben, knowing your approximate age makes your post even more hilarious (not in a bad way, just plain honestly funny)
Old 10-15-2009, 08:52 PM

18 years of age Hormones are raging. BOOBZ=AMAZING!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:16 PM

I thought something was different.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:01 AM

oh, and Barney is Joey, Ted is Ross
Old 10-29-2009, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyph View Post
oh, and Barney is Joey, Ted is Ross
Ted is a much less annoying version of Ross but Barney is more a cross of Joey (womanizing) and Chandler (one liners), Joeys charm was he was as thick of a plank something you can not accuse Barney of with his never ending schemes of how to get women into bed.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimboli View Post
Ted is a much less annoying version of Ross but Barney is more a cross of Joey (womanizing) and Chandler (one liners), Joeys charm was he was as thick of a plank something you can not accuse Barney of with his never ending schemes of how to get women into bed.
true, but I was refering to the review regarding love triangle thingy ... Barney come later in the middle of Ted and Robin who have on-off-on-off again relationship
Old 10-30-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimboli View Post
I can see this to a point, although I'd argue that Barney is a far deeper and more complex character than either Joey or Chandler (which is one of the charms of the show). While it doesn't justify his actions, we certainly understood his motivations a little better after the classic flashback episode to Barney as a youth (I still burst out laughing, every time I picture hippie Barney with the flowing locks).

We really feel his pain at Shannon's betrayal (Katie Walder is absolutely adorable), and I'm pleased that he found (redemption? a second chance?) with Robin starting in Season 4.