'The Frighteners' is coming September 13 - Page 4 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Captain View Post
It looks exactly like the HD DVD and that review is an effing joke.
What I want is I want to hug and kiss you. - Anthony Kiedis, The Simpsons

if this fucker is ever cheap enough to buy, you can expect me to cover it here and tell the truth about it, not just try to make affiliate money *cough cough*. ain't paying 25 bucks local, though. that shit is whack.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
By Universal standards looking exactly like the HD DVD is the best you can hope for, instead of looking worse then the HD-DVD.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
I have never read a single blu-ray.com review, but - to my innocent and unsuspecting eyes - it seemed like a genuine review. Of course, Nate knows more backstage stories about their backdoor shenanigans ... but, speaking as a non-biased customer interested in purchasing The Frighteners, it at least resembled an honest opinion. I even read some things about the production I did not yet know, for I have yet to see the long documentary. I own the 1-disc LaserDisc and hope to acquire the expensive one some day (preferably in a non-expensive, wallet-friendly way.