'Evangelion 2.22: You Can (Not) Advance (Hong Kong Import)' - High-Def Digest Review - Page 4 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonunpackmule View Post
Not saying it wasn't entertaining. Just...ridiculous. I liked the elements that took place out of the "computer world." Though, I am getting tired of the "pervert boy" element in Anime stories.
pervert boy element LOL. i'm getting tired of the perfect guy swooping up the damaged goods in Tyler Perry films.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Not saying it wasn't entertaining. Just...ridiculous. I liked the elements that took place out of the "computer world." Though, I am getting tired of the "pervert boy" element in Anime stories.
Where was that? I just don't remember that being there, or being a main part of the show. I don't think they made the main character out to be a perve. I know that it's more a culture in their society that exists, sort of like Twilight fans are over here, though I think it's more long term. I didn't say you didn't think it was entertaining, but I was just commenting on the viability of cloud computing from my perspective.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:39 PM

The nose bleeding and such. Just been watching a lot of Anime with that in there recently.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:44 PM

Quote:
The nose bleeding and such. Just been watching a lot of Anime with that in there recently.
I thought he had that because of the accident on the house? Did I miss something? The uncle got punched in the face because he kept being a jackass and took all the ice out of the computer room. I don't think either had anything to do with being pervy, unless nosebleeds are a fetish over there.

About as pervy as they got was him accidentally seeing her in a towel which he was ashamed of and seemed totally normal in the shows context.

Pervy to me is when they show girls with big boobs and the guy suddenly can't take his eyes off them and gets bitch slapped. That's pretty common in the Japanese serial shows.