'Dexter: The Complete Second Season' - High-Def Digest Review - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Galbavy View Post
It's been reported in the UK that disc 3 (of the US edition) - and only disc 3 - is region locked for some strange reason. Buyer beware.
The site I used originally said it was unlocked but I just checked now and it has been changed to locked. I'm guessing they just tried the first disc and it worked, but didn't try the last.

I'll amend my review to state that it's locked (even though it's just the third disc). It would suck not having the whole thing available.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:34 AM

I love this show, I rented the 1st season and have been waiting for the 2nd season to come out on before watching it.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:25 PM

I have watched all 3 seasons on SHOWTIME since day 1 and I keep telling everyone I meet, when the conversation of TV shows comes up, there is none better than Dexter. I am so looking forward to SEASON 4!
Old 05-13-2009, 12:29 PM

A word of advice for people who haven't seen the show: Whatever you do, don't watch out of order. Start with season 1 episode 1 and go from there. Not only will you be more invested in the great story (and understand what is going on obviously), BUt most of all you'll become more invested in the amazing characters on the show and really have a good understanding of them.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher & Sons View Post
A word of advice for people who haven't seen the show: Whatever you do, don't watch out of order. Start with season 1 episode 1 and go from there. Not only will you be more invested in the great story (and understand what is going on obviously), BUt most of all you'll become more invested in the amazing characters on the show and really have a good understanding of them.
QFT. We had missed just a few of the 2nd season episodes and so watched them out of order, and had several "oh" moments.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:07 PM

Season 2 was so much better than deadly-dull Season 3. Anton, Miguel, wealthy Latino brotherly love, blah-blah, I don't care! It only picked up towards the end. Give me Lila, Doakes, and hot Special Agent Lundy any day!
Old 05-14-2009, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landy View Post
The site I used originally said it was unlocked but I just checked now and it has been changed to locked. I'm guessing they just tried the first disc and it worked, but didn't try the last.

I'll amend my review to state that it's locked (even though it's just the third disc). It would suck not having the whole thing available.
Thanks. I found the reference http://www.avforums.com/forums/blu-r...ml#post9435534
Old 05-14-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof2124 View Post
Season 2 was so much better than deadly-dull Season 3. Anton, Miguel, wealthy Latino brotherly love, blah-blah, I don't care! It only picked up towards the end. Give me Lila, Doakes, and hot Special Agent Lundy any day!
hot special agent Lundy? Lundy was the 60 year old guy

Anywho, Miguel got on my nerves after a couple of episodes to the point I wanted him dead so bad it was actually ticking me off watching the proceeding episodes with him.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunyaga View Post
hot special agent Lundy? Lundy was the 60 year old guy
sometimes it's best to not "go there..." ya know, ma'am? some people are into that kinda thing
Old 05-14-2009, 11:04 AM

Not that there's anything wring with that...

(just seemed a little out of place with the Lila, THEN Lundy comment, but to each their own...)

(ma'am)