High-Def Digest Forums

High-Def Digest Forums (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/)
-   Blu-ray Software General Discussion (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-software-general-discussion-16/)
-   -   CSI: Miami -Anyone else want it on Blu? (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-software-general-discussion/13560-csi-miami-anyone-else-want-blu.html)

XanderAE 07-31-2007 08:07 AM

CSI: Miami -Anyone else want it on Blu?

Question's in the title...

Does no one want the sunglasses of justice in HD? I sure as hell do! lol Clark Kent and Horatio Caine... the only TV-on-Blu i need/want.

Anyone else?

Come on Paramount... day and date season 5 needed! (and s1-4, but thats a given) It may have been a crump season, but it's still Miami!

TaiwaneSTUD 07-31-2007 08:18 AM

we want everythign in High Definition

HD Guru 07-31-2007 12:00 PM

yah csi would be excellent in hd
i am sure we will see an announcement soon about this, one of the most popular series on tv

the series seem to come to dvd around october/november, so perhaps this year we'll see bd versions of all three shows

horatio got on my nerves at first, but now i think his character is excellent

glocks out 07-31-2007 12:36 PM

I wouldn't watch it, but it would be a plus on the BD side.

XanderAE 07-31-2007 01:53 PM

Unfortunately, because it's Paramount/CBS, it'd more than likely be a neutral release... but the way Paramount have been lately with their Blu-ray versions, I think we could expect better treatment for our format ;)

Rabiose 07-31-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaiwaneSTUD (Post 226510)
we want everythign in High Definition

QFT, I would buy pretty much any decent TV series in HD... as long as they start with Season 1 that is :p

Spideybat 07-31-2007 02:34 PM

I hate the ever so vane David Caruso. Now, the original CSI rocks!

XanderAE 07-31-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spideybat (Post 227147)
I hate the ever so vane David Caruso. Now, the original CSI rocks!

Quite a few people feel the same about David Caruso, and I can understand why... but I just can't tell you why i like him and the Horatio character so much! I must just love and enjoy smug crime solving and cool one-liners lol! Maybe smug is being a little harsh... but even when his lines make you cringe ("it's as cold... as ice" springs to mind) I still can't get enough! So much more enjoyable on Blu-ray than SD, i imagine!

glocks out 07-31-2007 03:28 PM

A bunch of friends and I did enjoy an episode of CSI: Miami actually. We just called out exactly what Caruso was going to do next. He's way overly dramatic. He always has a line just before the scene cuts, and he's always standing sideways or looking over his shoulder. It's hilarious.

Spideybat 07-31-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glocks out (Post 227285)
A bunch of friends and I did enjoy an episode of CSI: Miami actually. We just called out exactly what Caruso was going to do next. He's way overly dramatic. He always has a line just before the scene cuts, and he's always standing sideways or looking over his shoulder. It's hilarious.

I know. He's constantly posing. :D