Catwoman (2004) / March 10th - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-30-2009, 06:25 PM

I'll Netflix this one
Old 01-30-2009, 06:57 PM

wow the announcements are getting worse and worse.
this movie absolutely blows big balls.
TERRIBLE.
the end.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space_Butler View Post
And its easier to enjoy shitty films when review copies are sent out for free. He wasn't exactly saying Casablanca was a snorefest here, he's in line with what the vast majority of moviegoers feel. Plus dropping a "oh yeah well you dont have many blu-rays" is just barely a notch above comparing postcounts. Maybe you should let things go, considering anyone here could easily bring up your track record of films you like. Then it would simply devolve into "your taste sucks", which I doubt anyone wants to see.

Though, while we shouldn't be sayng who is right or wrong, we can have opinions on the matter. And my opinion is I completely disagree with your assertion that she was a hot catwoman. She is a hot person as, just that, a person, but was a terrible Catwoman in almost every regard. Her outfit was atrocious. The hooker outfits in Sin City were more meticulously put together.
The difference though is that I know I do like more than a fair share of crappy films. That is nothing new, and something I have never had trouble admitting. I own Meet The Spartans, I own Disaster Movie! Have I watched them again? NO. but I do own them.

I never knocked his opinion, and I also never said Catwoman was a good film. I think Halle Barry is sexy, and I'll have no problem buying this when it does release.

I also never bashed his amount of Blu-ray movies, it's an observation I made and said it could be that he is picky to begin with. Being picky is not a bad thing, and maybe he's new to the format, it was just a thought. To say a film is a waste of a Blu-ray disc is kind of unfair, as every film possible deserves to be on the format. There are also consumers for everything, so I'm sure it will sell more than a few copies.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:28 PM

I have absolutely no doubt this title will sell very well--
it's a crappy superhero movie after all.
bd's bread and butter.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:31 PM

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why god?........ why?

this movie is proof that the devil does indeed exist.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkadin View Post
bd's bread and butter.
Definitely. It should look fantastic if the DVD is any indication. The Batman films also come out this day? Nice.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:43 PM

WORST movie ever! WTF were they thinking???? I would rather sit through a 200 hour viewing of Max Payne before buying this! LOL
Old 01-30-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkadin View Post
bd's bread and butter.
Even I'm not that much of a cynic I don't think this will sell well at all- didn't it tank in the theaters?
(I actually went to see it, but only because I got a free ticket for it in my Batman: Animated Series dvd set).
Old 01-30-2009, 07:51 PM

This news just ruined my birthday (Mar 9th). They'll release Catwoman but not Scream. Makes sense.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundsLikePink View Post
This news just ruined my birthday (Mar 9th). They'll release Catwoman but not Scream. Makes sense.
LOL. Did you import I Still Know What You Did Last Summer?