"Pulp Fiction" and "Finding Nemo" Available For Pre-Order With Release Dates!!! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-19-2008, 10:33 AM

Default "Pulp Fiction" and "Finding Nemo" Available For Pre-Order With Release Dates!!!

on Amazon UK.
"Pulp Fiction" is being released on Sept. 3rd by Disney
"Finding Nemo" has a date of Sept. 8th by Disney
and as a bonus for reading my thread...

"Dead Poet's Society" is coming August 11th!!
Old 05-19-2008, 02:26 PM

Already have Pulp Fiction pre ordered there. You'll also see Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2 coming out later in the year in the UK too. Pre order is up so I have all 3 on my pre order list.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:27 PM

I'll believe it after they've been released. Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill have had constantly changing release dates on amazon.co.uk since last summer.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:17 PM
Former Member

lots of domestic titles from Disney/BV/Miramax are region locked, and IIRC, lots of their import titles are as well. Like Breaking and Entering, or Enchanted, De Ja Vu, Gone Baby Gone, Guardian, Hollywoodland, Ratatouille, Meet Robinsons, Underdog, and the Wild. all import versions being region locked.

They do on some, not on others. there is no discernable pattern, as Cars is reg free, and Rat isn't. so.....I'm holding my breathe, wait and see. I HATED Nemo, but Pulp would be worth giving another chance, so would Kill Bill 1 and 2
Old 05-19-2008, 04:23 PM

Id pay 60 bucks for Nemo if I had to!
Old 05-19-2008, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkadin View Post
on Amazon UK.
"Pulp Fiction" is being released on Sept. 3rd by Disney
"Finding Nemo" has a date of Sept. 8th by Disney
and as a bonus for reading my thread...

"Dead Poet's Society" is coming August 11th!!
Sorry dude ive had Pulp Fiction along with Kill Bill 1 + 2 pre-orderd for well over a year now and everytime the release date comes it gets bumped. Its been bumped like four times already
Old 05-19-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8boss87 View Post
lots of domestic titles from Disney/BV/Miramax are region locked, and IIRC, lots of their import titles are as well. Like Breaking and Entering, or Enchanted, De Ja Vu, Gone Baby Gone, Guardian, Hollywoodland, Ratatouille, Meet Robinsons, Underdog, and the Wild. all import versions being region locked.

They do on some, not on others. there is no discernable pattern, as Cars is reg free, and Rat isn't. so.....I'm holding my breathe, wait and see. I HATED Nemo, but Pulp would be worth giving another chance, so would Kill Bill 1 and 2
Thought about that but luckily over at AVS they're worked out a mini hack for the LG BH 200 Combo player thats lets one switch between regions A, B or C so if they are indeed locked. I'd still be all set.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:59 PM

honestly I think THESE are the dates even though it has been a long wait.