PS3 remote screwed up? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Formerly peterhefer1

Default PS3 remote screwed up?

Hey, I have a sony blutooth remote and it's been working perfect, but now it doesn't seem to be recognized by the system, It's like the PS3 is loosing it in the config, If I Re-add it to my system accesories it works for the whole night but after turning the unit off it's stops working, The battery indicates full, I changed them anyway's and its the same.? Any Idea's.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Formerly peterhefer1

Nobody else has experienced this??? I just changed the remote address, maybe that will work?
Old 02-06-2008, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterhefer1 View Post
Nobody else has experienced this??? I just changed the remote address, maybe that will work?
Not me, but sometimes when I do updates and stuff the remote doesnt work so I have to use my controller instead. That's not a big deal. As long as it works during playback of movies. But my problem with it is that sometimes when it says "Press PS button" and I press it on the controller it doesn't work but when I do on the controller, it works just perfect. I think maybe it could be that the system prefers usage for certain tasks with the PS controller, not the remote even though it was given the same principal buttons. Aint that kinda dumb? Wish you luck on that though, buddy.