datavision experience - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-31-2007, 09:45 AM

Default datavision experience

just wanted to know if anybody else had similar experience with datavision as i did .
on the 6th of july i wired them the money for sammy 1200 . on 12th of july they emailed me that they got my money , but they dont have the player because some boxes with samsung stuff were demaged during the transport .
then on 18th of july i got another email from them asking me if i wired the money . i was like WTF is going on here . after countless unanswered emails , i phone them and they told me they will get the players in a week .
then this past friday they finaly said that they have the players and they will send me one that day . i asked them to email me tracking # , but i didnt get any response since . i just hope they did realy send me the player .
but this was definately my last time dealing with datavision .
anybody had different experience with them ?

grega