Blu-ray Disc Movie Loading time - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 PM

Angry Blu-ray Disc Movie Loading time

Hi
Help with my Samsung Blu-ray Disc. Player Model number BD -E5700 all day today it Taking a long time to Load the blu-ray dics Movie. I do not have the Flash drive in there is no Prints on the Blu-ray Disc . Before today I would put the blu -ray disc Movie in. To the Trey and it Would load up In the manner of Seconds. I just Seems today it's Taken long. Can anyone Please tell me What I am doing wrong or is there some Settings that I can Change? Thank you for any help on this
Old 02-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Many problems such as this can be attributed to common answers. Some movies take longer than others to load due to the software they have on the disc. BD live and internet connectivity affect load times as well. I never allow my player to connect to the internet. If I wanted to watch Netflix or other services I could temporarily do so but I would more likely do it direct thru the tv instead.