FS Steelbook Lot (IAL, Iron Man, Indy) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 02-02-2010, 06:09 PM

Default FS Steelbook Lot (IAL, Iron Man, Indy)

Getting sick of keeping up with the steelbook game, so I am looking to sell some of my duplicate titles (might be looking to sell all of them soon). Only looking to sell this as a lot right now, but listed tentative individual prices as a gauge to the lot price:

I Am Legend FS Steelbook (Imperfections, see here & here). ($125)
Iron Man FS Steelbook (Sealed) ($175)
Indiana Jones FS Steelbook (Sealed) ($110)
Shipping ($25)

I'll sell the lot shipped with insurance, tracking, etc for $335 USD PayPal Gift Only, ($100 off the total). I've got feedback here, PayPal, ebay, DVDTalk, etc so buy with confidence. I was screwed on PayPal before (I know, who hasn't been?) so I am extremely careful now, hence the PayPal gift request. I can provide pictures, videos if you want, etc. Would prefer to deal within North America, but happy to extend the offer to friends oversears (although extra shipping charges may apply, depending on how you want it shipped).