A list of Blus, games, more crap. - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-20-2009, 05:19 AM

Default A list of Blus, games, more crap.

Its a bit paltry at the moment, but I am typically concise with my wants and rarely get rid of things, but this is available. I have no qualms with shipping first, as Im just getting established here, but that applies to users with a positive reputation only.

I am not limited to my wants and will gladly accept Amazon GC as payment, however I give first priority to trades. Feel free to contact me via PM if there's something you are interested in and lead me to your list. Paypal is also accepted, but its low priority.

Prices are negotiable.

HAVES:

BLU-RAY
Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone - Single disc theatrical version
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets - Single disc theatrical.

DVD
Contract Killer (Jet Li) - sealed
Black Mask (Jet Li) - sealed
Everest - Mountain of Dreams, Mountain of Doom - Documentary.
America's Serial Killers 2 DVD set - 8 hours of footage with profiles on the subject.
Ken Burns' The Civil War 5 DVD set - This is a former library rental, so it has the requisite stickers and such. The discs are in excellent condition, but the case insert (5 disc case) is a color photocopy.

Xbox 360
The Saboteur
Fallout- Game of the Year (sealed) - I also have the none GOTY strategy guide. Ask if you're interested in that as well.

XBox 1
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - This is missing the case insert, but has the manual and is in great condition.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Quidditch World Cup - Non-Platinum Hits.

PS3
NHL 10

Digital Copies

If you are after digital copies, I ask that you choose another item from my list to make the transaction worthwhile. Any digital copy disc that doesnt have its own slipsleeve will come in a generic slimline CD case along with the activation code slip. I have no use for them whatsoever.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
The Dark Knight
Inglourious Basterds

WANTS

Most of my wants are blu-rays, but I am open to other titles. I am only open to domestic (US/Canada) versions of certain titles unless noted. All must be complete with oriiginal case and their inserts. Previous rentals are fine provided you are concise with the condition description.

Wants are in no particular order.

BLU-RAY
The Departed
Repulsion (Criterion)
For All Mankind (Criterion)
Downfall region free import.
Shawshank Redemption
Fight Club
Green Mile
Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder)
Wizard of Oz single disc version.
Zodiac
Clerks
Chasing Amy
South Park: Bigger Longer Uncut

DVD
South Park seasons - Must be complete. 9, 10, 11 are requested.

Last edited by irondequoit; 12-22-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:12 AM

and up it goes
Old 12-27-2009, 12:17 PM

up to the top