Selling BD, DC's, 360 games, etc - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-23-2009, 01:48 AM

Default Selling BD, DC's, 360 games, etc

Left 4 Dead 2 sealed and includes the download code for the bat melee weapon. I'm looking for $50 or best offer...

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 hardly played (maybe 10 hours, enough for the campaign some spec ops and very little online play) looking for $42 or best offer

PS3 Sony Bluetooth headset with the dock and charge cable for $35 or best offer.

Corpse Bride - $8 or best offer

digital copies ($3 each or all four for $10):
The Watchmen
Valkyrie
Bolt
Slumdog Millionare

If it's a straight up buy, I only accept paypal gift

But! I'm also willing to conjure up either a trade or some combination of trade/money. I'm looking for these BD's:

- Up
- Monsters Inc.
- North by Northwest
- Fight Club
- The Terminator (Preferably the one with the slipcover)
- Terminator 2 Skynet Edition
- A Bug's Life
- Sin City
- A Christmas Story
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Hot Fuzz
- Home Alone
- The Aviator
- There Will be Blood
- Robocop
- Lethal Weapon

Hopefully you guys can help me out. Like I said, the prices are that or best offer. I'm open to a lot of trades too so anything anyone wants to throw at me I'm always willing to listen.

I'm really sorry if I violated any of the forum rules. I closed the one I had on the video game exchange to avoid looking like I was monopolizing the forums. And since I added some BD's and DC's I thought it might be more appropriate here.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:49 PM

PM sent for Valkyrie.