up for trade - The Black Shield of Falworth region-free UK import - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-29-2009, 01:35 PM

Default up for trade - The Black Shield of Falworth region-free UK import

Subject bar says it all. I ordered some DVDs from Amazon.co.uk the other day, and accidentally ordered two copies of The Black Shield of Falworth - the classic 1954 epic starring Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh. So I decided to offer it for trade on the board. This is a rare, import title not available in the United States - but will work fine in any American Blu-Ray player. It is new and sealed.

I am willing to trade it straight across for:

Any one of the following movies below, newly sealed, or

Any two of the movies below, used.

Beowulf, Cars, Chronicles of Narnia (first one), FF7 Advent Children, Gladiator, Braveheart, Home Alone 2, How The Grinch Stole Christmas (ANIMATED one, not the godawful remake with Jim Carrey), How The West Was Won, Master and Commander, Office Space, Pixar Shorts Collection Vol. 1, Office Space, Seabiscuit, X-Men Origins Wolverine

And if you happen to have imports, I am looking for the following: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Woodstock, Dune (The French/UK release), Dances with Wolves (UK release) and the Canadian release of A Hard Days Night.

Note that I can ONLY ship inside the United States. If you have one of these discs I want and want to trade for The Black Shield of Falworth, shoot me a message - I'll check back here later in the day.

Note: I don't have any feedback on the site nor have I given any to anyone else, however I have done a few trades on other sites and other similar sites and everything has worked out fine. Likewise, my Amazon and eBay feedback ratings are damn near perfect. I can't provide links here because the site prevents them, but my eBay name is p0oemon and my Amazon name Darth Kommissar if you want to look them up.