can someone help me out? free slipcovers! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 07-25-2009, 10:53 AM

Default can someone help me out? free slipcovers!

i have a strange request. i am weird when it comes to having my collection complete so i would be willing to pay $5 plus shipping for someone to trade cover art with me.

i have the regular covers but i need Mission Impossible 1 and 2 with the silver lining like MI:3 has.

just take out the movie and ship the cases empty (so the covers don't get damaged) and when i receive them i will switch out the covers with mine and immediately ship your cases back to you. its basically free money. just please make sure the covers are in good condition.

and as a bonus i'd even throw in ALL my slipcovers for no extra charge.
so i'm paying you to take slipcovers from me

Slipcovers list: (9)
Lost: Season 4
Body of Lies
The Incredible Hulk
Harold & Kumar EFGB
Pirates of the Caribbean (All 3)
The Mummy
Hellboy II

let me know if you'd be interested in helping me out. thanks!

Last edited by steve_99101; 07-25-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:53 PM

Wish I could have helped you out, but unfortunately my Mission Impossible 1 & 2 don't have the silver trim either. Sorry! Was the silver trim versions exclusive to the trilogy box set or the single releases?