FS: Saturday Night Fever Blu-ray NEW/SEALED - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-03-2009, 05:53 PM

Default FS: Saturday Night Fever Blu-ray NEW/SEALED

Up for sale here is Paramount's Saturday Night Fever Blu-ray. This Blu-ray is NEW/SEALED and comes from a smoke free home in PRISTINE condition.

I will let this one go for $14 shipped via first class usps in a bubble protected envelope. To avoid any extra fees I will only accept payments as an Amazon gift card amount and will only ship to the continental US.

Please PM me with any questions or if pictures are needed. The first PM I have saying they want this is the buyer I sell to.

This Blu-rsya was sent to me from Canada and lists the movie title in English/French on the front and the back. This is the same identical one as the US release which includes cover art and all.

The Blu-ray is currently selling on Amazon for $17.99 so you can save $4 here.

Thanks for looking!