Up movie cash code for free.....one condition though - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 01:37 AM

Default Up movie cash code for free.....one condition though

I saw the movie for free already and ended up buying Bugs Life. I have a code to give now.

I will give the code to whomever pm's me first that they will indeed see the movie or give it to their kids. Don't want some idiot taking the code from me and selling it or trading it. See the damn movie

I see no point in selling it, since other members on here were nice enough to give me codes in the past for free.

Prob won't see my pm box though until tomorrow. So don't make any plans to see it right away tomorrow

p.s

Go Lakers
Old 06-03-2009, 01:42 AM

pm sent for the code!!
Old 06-03-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear View Post
I saw the movie for free already and ended up buying Bugs Life. I have a code to give now.

I will give the code to whomever pm's me first that they will indeed see the movie or give it to their kids. Don't want some idiot taking the code from me and selling it or trading it. See the damn movie

I see no point in selling it, since other members on here were nice enough to give me codes in the past for free.

Prob won't see my pm box though until tomorrow. So don't make any plans to see it right away tomorrow

p.s

Go Lakers
PM Sent. Hope I'm first...wanted to take my son this weekend! Real nice gesture from you!
Old 06-03-2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormraper View Post
pm sent for the code!!
sending the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLvr View Post
PM Sent. Hope I'm first...wanted to take my son this weekend! Real nice gesture from you!
sorry man

wormraper was first. Just bein fair. Sorry again
Closed Thread