UK Imports - inc Transporter 3 Steel, Island, Goonies, Charlie - Sale/Trade - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 06:12 PM

Default UK Imports - inc Transporter 3 Steel, Island, Goonies, Charlie - Sale/Trade

For sale/trades preferred

Currently selling region free Blu-rays shipped direct from UK. All prices include US/Canada shipping.

Please note - when we agree a trade, please do not waste my time by altering it and assuming it will be ok with me. Once agreed, it's agreed. I will cover delivery i.e. if the movies are not delivered, I will send you another one - I expect you to do the same. (Sorry to be so blunt - have had people mess up trades with me and think it's all ok to do so. You can see from my feedback I am a straight up guy, so if you don't like the conditions, please move on.)

(Please note these are region free and will play in most US players according to http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=110381. For sure they will work in a PS3).

================================

Transporter 3 STEELBOOK
Sealed, for 20 delivered.

Terminator 3
Sealed for 13.50 delivered.
PLEASE NOTE - this is a pre-order so I cannot check until it arrives re its region setting.

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
Sealed, for 14 delivered.

My Best Friend's Wedding

Once

Batman - any of the 89-97 set
Sealed, for 12-15 (depending on title) delivered.

Goonies
Sealed, for 13

Fast & Furious - Any of the three movies
Sealed, for 14 (each) delivered. Or take three for 40.

Funny Games
Sealed, for 10 delivered.

Rules of Attraction

Happy Feet (PCM Audio)

The Island

Downfall
Sealed, for 11 delivered.

Almost Famous
The extended cut. Sealed, for 10 delivered.

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

Thirteen Ghosts
Sealed, for 13 delivered.

Air Force One
Sealed, for 12 delivered.

Man On Fire

Predator 2

Others?
If you have any specific wants, lemme know and I can see what I can get for you.

I buy these titles from local stores as and when people want them - they take around five days to arrive and so will ship them once they do. Please be prepared for a short delay in that case. The reason the prices are as cheap as they are is because some local stores who do not ship to the US run promos like buy two, get one etc. I do not, nor have I ever operated a store - I am doing this to make contacts and trades not to make a buck.

================================

Payment details: Amazon.co.uk Gift Certs please. Or, better still, you get some stuff I want from Amazon Marketplace (usually $10 cheaper than Amazon) and do trades with me? I will cover delivery i.e. if not delivered, I will send you another one - I expect you to do the same.

I am a frequent buyer from eBay, and have done many international transactions previously for DVDs. My username on eBay is the same as here, so you can contact me through eBay to confirm my identity.

Wants

My wants currently are listed below, but this list is NOT exclusive, so please offer away:

BUNCH OF SD DVD's - PM me for a list!
Pineapple Express inc DC
Last Kiss
Day Earth Stood Still (Keanu)
Xmen Trilogy
Frost/Nixon
Benjamin Button
Monsters Inc
Bugs Life
Lions for Lambs
Valkyrie
Spy Game
New in Town
Defiance
No Country Special Ed
Traffic (with extras)
Revolutionary Road
Gran Turino
International
Knowing
Push
Watchmen
Galactica All Seasons
Scrubs S8

Some of these are not yet out - like I say, just letting people know my wants. Happy to buy dupes each time. The list is also not exclusive i.e. tell me what you got to trade and let's see if we can work something out. If there is something from the UK/EU you want that is not listed here, let me know.

I have a pretty wide interest in movies, so make me an offer.

Any questions, please ask,
Saqib.

Last edited by saqibhasan101; 05-25-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:31 PM

bump to le top
Old 05-20-2009, 08:49 PM

bump for the day
Old 05-22-2009, 08:34 PM

aaaaand again
Old 05-23-2009, 08:58 PM

Aaaaaaaaand again
Old 05-24-2009, 10:58 PM

aaaand up again
Closed Thread