(Odd Request) WTTF/WTB Anakin Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-18-2009, 12:21 PM

Default (Odd Request) WTTF/WTB Anakin Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber

(A note to mods: I'm offering games or Blus [as well as cash] for this trade. This seemed like the most appropriate forum for the thread. If this thread violates a rule, I apologize and ask that you either move it where it needs to go or delete it)

(This thread is also posted at Bluray.com)

Hey all,

I'm currently finding myself in need of one of these sabers. Before I pull the trigger on eBay, I thought I'd ask here if anyone has one they'd be looking to part with.

I'll trade movies or games for it, and throw in cash as well. Here's my deal: looking for a new game? I'll get you a new, sealed copy of any game for any system as part of the trade if you like.

Just name your price!

Of course, this is a Blu forum, so it's a gamble that anyone will actually even have one of these. Still, if you do, you've got a guy who is more than flexible on making a deal with you!