FS&FT- PS3 Games, Accessories, Blu Rays - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-22-2009, 08:42 PM

FS&FT- PS3 Games, Accessories, Blu Rays

I am accepting payment via paypal and ask that you are confirmed & verified. I can ship you the code(s) through a PM or email and all other items like blu ray movies will ship via USPS 1st Class Mail. All movies/games are in mint condition and like new with original case, blu ray/game disc and all. Thanks!

For sale/trade are the following items:

XBOX 360: *Exclusive* Watchmen Download Code (1 available)

Blu Rays I have for Sale/Trade:
Belly $13

I also have the Reissue Pearl Jam-Ten Deluxe Edition Best Buy Exclusive available. It is open, but never used. It has 3 discs+a bonus rock band 3 pack redeemable code of pearl jam for use only on xbox 360/ps3 included free. Everything is all original, no copies. I have the original packaging and even the plastic wrapping too if you'd like. The 3 Rock Band Tracks that are exclusive and included are: Brother, Alive (Live from Drop In The Park), State Of Love And Trust (Live From Drop In The Park). $23

Disc 1: Ten digitally remastered (original mix)

Disc 2:Ten (Remixed+6 unreleased songs) digitally remastered and remixed by Brendan O’Brien, plus six bonus tracks: “Brother,” “Just a Girl,” “State of Love and Trust,” “Breath and a Scream,” “2,000 Mile Blues” and “Evil Little Goat”.

Disc 3: Mtv Unplugged Live 1992 (unreleased) with never before seen bonus performance of “Oceans” with 5.1 surround sound audio remix.

XBOX 360:
I have a "honor guard tank (wraith) code from the halo wars limited edition to trade*
also have 2 of those 48 hour trial codes available.

Wants:

XBOX 360:
Rock Band Track Pack: Vol. 2 (looking to get the download code only)
1600 and/or 4000 Microsoft Points
12+1 month xbox live card

Last edited by The Go 2 Guy; 04-04-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:26 PM

I need to get rid of all of this fast, pm me all offers will be considered.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:28 PM

I also have the Reissue Pearl Jam-Ten Deluxe Edition Best Buy Exclusive available. It is open, but never used. It has 3 discs+a bonus rock band 3 pack redeemable code of pearl jam for use only on xbox 360/ps3 included free. Everything is all original, no copies. I have the original packaging and even the plastic wrapping too if you'd like. The 3 Rock Band Tracks that are exclusive and included are: Brother, Alive (Live from Drop In The Park), State Of Love And Trust (Live From Drop In The Park). $23

If you can hold this until Wednesday I'll buy it, send me a pm will reply back later tonight if possible
Old 04-01-2009, 12:30 AM

I need to get rid of all of this fast, pm me all offers will be considered.