Official Trading Discussion - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-22-2009, 04:13 PM

Default Official Trading Discussion

Please Read This First Post:

1. The Rules have changed a little bit. All the same rules still exist but there are a few new things you need to know so please read the Rules Thread.

2. All Trading and Westend Discussion can continue here. Both the 'Scam' thread and the 'Trading Discussion' thread are archived in the Archive Area.

3. All threads have been merged and stored for use if needed. The most recent Blu-ray Trade Threads (about five pages, second half of March) are all Archived and viewable in the Archive Areas.

4. Feedback is going to be a pain for some time, just bear with us. When we moved the 4 trading sections together, we wanted to do this clean out, but never were able to until now.

Last edited by project-blu; 03-22-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:18 PM

Default Mark Somner Update

IGGY, NATE OK'd THIS

I recieved my package today from Mark. I just wanted to inform everyone that it was sealed with Canadian Postal Tape. However, my package was empty and is stamped from the USPS that it was recieved empty. I have sent Mark an email.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:23 PM

more than likely he sent it back empty and will just say that someone along the way in mailing it "stole" them.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach.riggs View Post
I recieved my package today from Mark. I just wanted to inform everyone that it was sealed with Canadian Postal Tape. However, my package was empty and is stamped from the USPS that it was recieved empty. I have sent Mark an email.
wtf......
Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 PM

hmmmm i cant believe this guy.. honestly
Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 PM

Sorry Nate, I was just pissed and screwed up. Well regardless of what he has to say. I will be contacting USPS tomorrow for further advice.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Former Member

it's cool, yo. no harm done. i'm only 8 minutes behind ya, no biggy.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach.riggs View Post
Sorry Nate, I was just pissed and screwed up. Well regardless of what he has to say. I will be contacting USPS tomorrow for further advice.
at this point I wonder if you can file a claim with USPS for lost or stolen property? At least you might be able to get something out of it other than more excuses from Mark.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:40 PM

I don't know if I can, but since it is sealed with Canadian Postal tape, i'm just wondering if it is possible that it is still at customs.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:37 AM

I knew this was going to happen. The minute his "girlfriend" said they were going to return the packages and stuff. When they said they were simply writing RTS on the packages, they were instantly putting all the blame, all the responsibility, all the excuses on the post office.

Now, when you get an empty package, they will say "Well, take it up with the post office!"

Now, when you get no package, they will say "Well, take it up with the post office, we sent EVERYTHING back!"

Meanwhile, like 1 person gets their stuff back. Amazing work Mark Sommers.