FS: Disney/Pixar films, Lost s1-5, Band of Brothers, Mad Men Blu-rays + more - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-27-2012, 09:40 PM

Default FS: Disney/Pixar films, Lost s1-5, Band of Brothers, Mad Men Blu-rays + more

All for sale, not interested in trades. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. Prefer PayPal. Haven't sold anything here in a while, but I did a handful of transactions a few years ago all with good feedback. Please PM me if interested. Of course I'll give discounts if you want multiples. Make me an offer.

Everything is in great condition and generally viewed only once (if that, in some cases). If it came with a slipcover, it's still on there. If it came with a Digital Copy, it's unused (though I'm not sure if they expire?).

Since I get confused with so many different releases of some of these Disney/Pixar Blu-rays, I'll just provide a link to the version I have (edit: need 15 posts to post a link, I'll do so after I bump this thread in the morning. :wink I'm pretty sure they're all the "original" releases from a few years ago.

Monsters, Inc. - $40
Pinocchio - $35
Ratatouille - $15
Sleeping Beauty - $20
Snow White - $35
Up - $18
Wall-E - $16

Other Blu-rays:

Lost S1 - $22
Lost S2 - $25
Lost S3 - $18
Lost S4 - $18
Lost S5 - $23

Band of Brothers - $35

Mad Men S1 - $12
Mad Men S2 - $12

Regular DVD sets:

Rome S1 (somehow I ended up with two copies of disc 6 and none of disc 4 :doh2 - $10
Rome S2 (all the proper discs :wink:...this has the nice heavy cardboard/wood packaging) - $18

The Shield S1 - $8

Veronica Mars S3 - $12

Entourage S1 - $7
Entourage S2 - $8
Entourage S3, part 1 - $8
Entourage S3, part 2 - $8

Make me an offer! Thanks for looking.