FS/T: Digital copies + citizen kane blu-ray (cheap :))) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-27-2011, 09:22 AM

Default FS/T: Digital copies + citizen kane blu-ray (cheap :)))

Hello all, I have the following available

Digital copies

Captain America
friends with benefits
The crow
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Horrible bosses
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Green Lantern
Super 8
Fast Five
cars 2
the help
fright night
warrior
rise of the planet of the apes

Each digital copy is 5 shipped. Cheaper if more than one purchased. '

Something would have to worked out for captain america and super 8. I would need the disc back. Or you could keep it, as it is the dvd as well, for an extra $5. Or if you just need the code for one of those two, I would take $1 off.

Also looking for newer released blu-rays.

Blu-rays-

Citizen Kane- (disc only in blu-ray case, no cover art. includes movie disc, plus battle over citizen kane on disc 2. No rko movie.)- $11.50 shipped