FS: Terminator Salvation STEELBOOK / IRONPACK Blu-ray , Rare & Out of Print - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-08-2011, 11:41 PM

FS: Terminator Salvation STEELBOOK / IRONPACK Blu-ray , Rare & Out of Print

This is considered by many as the Rarest STEELBOOK Edition for this movie.. This is the Director's Cut Special Edition SteelBook/ironpack. This was made in a very limited qauntity for Future Shop of Canada. This is OUT of PRINT and no longer made! It is 100%Authentic and Brand New Factory Sealed with the original factory shrinkwrap still covering the steebook! There are NO dents. This is Zone A , US & CANADA for playback.

This is from my personal collection. (the picture upload feature on the forum does not seem to be working, otherwise I would post a pic , Pm me for pic..Thanks)

$75 shipped ,paypal gift