Mega High School of the Dead pack FS - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-26-2011, 02:32 AM
Former Member

Default Mega High School of the Dead pack FS

Have the following items for sale. Wanting to sell as a group, not split up.

High School of the Dead: The Complete Series (USA Sentai release, 2 discs, English or Japanese language)

High School of the Dead: OVA: Drifters of the Dead (Japanese release, exclusive in limited edition release of Manga volume 7. Japanese language only. Includes Manga release (very cool, of course, in Japanese), in collector's box. VERY HTF in America, Japanese exclusive. A special thanks to Kannisto for getting this out to me, so the completist in me could rest easily without resorting to illegal bootlegging!

Asking $105 for it all. Manga release would cost around 80 to 90 bucks shipped to America, USA Blu-ray release hits 39 bucks. Whoever gets this is getting a deal. If unsold it hits ebay, where the Manga/OVA alone hits 125.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:43 AM

Is your last trade thread still up to date? I posted there and pm'ed you around two weeks ago about trading a sealed Stake Land for Holy Mountain or El Topo, but never heard back from you.
Can you please let me know?

Last edited by Telstar; 08-26-2011 at 11:31 AM.