FS- Lot of 10 3D Blurays! Take a look! - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Default FS- Lot of 10 3D Blurays! Take a look!

I want to sell these as a lot if possible, so please don't ask me to break these up just yet.
All discs sealed or watched once or twice(mint).
Here is what I have for sale:

How To Train Your Dragon(sealed)
IMAX 3d Triple Feature(sealed)
Monsters vs. Aliens
Drive Angry(2 disc set)
Saw 3d (2 disc set)
Grand Canyon Adventure
Resident Evil:Afterlife
Tangled(4 disc set,missing dvd,digital copy unused)
A Christmas Carol (4 disc set,missing dvd,digital copy unused)
Coraline (3d/2d bluray only....missing dvd/digital copy)

I give all my dvd copies to family,with the cartoon stuff going to my 2 y.o. niece,so sorry about that stuff being missing.

$150 shipped USPS Priority Amazon GC preferred
LMK-Thanks!

Last edited by hobbs47; 08-09-2011 at 12:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Default

bump-lowered
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-02-2011, 08:36 PM
AccordTR's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,017
Default

I'd probably take drive angry and resident evil if you do decide to break up.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-02-2011, 08:41 PM
45rpm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs47 View Post
I want to sell these as a lot if possible, so please don't ask me to break these up just yet.
All discs sealed or watched once or twice(mint).
Here is what I have for sale:

How To Train Your Dragon(sealed)
IMAX 3d Triple Feature(sealed)
Monsters vs. Aliens
Drive Angry(2 disc set)
Saw 3d (2 disc set)
Grand Canyon Adventure
Resident Evil:Afterlife
Tangled(4 disc set,missing dvd,digital copy unused)
A Christmas Carol (4 disc set,missing dvd,digital copy unused)
Coraline (3d/2d bluray only....missing dvd/digital copy)

I give all my dvd copies to family,with the cartoon stuff going to my 2 y.o. niece,so sorry about that stuff being missing.

$190 shipped USPS Priority Amazon GC preferred
LMK-Thanks!
Aren't these the ones that were on sale at Fry's for $9.99?
100% profit is not bad.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-02-2011, 09:01 PM
thejnc's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45rpm View Post
Aren't these the ones that were on sale at Fry's for $9.99?
100% profit is not bad.
Frys had 3D blu rays for $9.99? Calling bullshit on that!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-03-2011, 12:31 AM
45rpm's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejnc View Post
Frys had 3D blu rays for $9.99? Calling bullshit on that!
I was not sure what titles were on sale that is why I asked but here is the link to the post for the $9.99 3D BDs:
http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-...ly-8-14-a.html

I also remember that they had new 3D BDs for $15.99 which includes Resident Evil:Afterlife. You can check it out yourself in the Blu-ray Bargains.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45rpm View Post
Aren't these the ones that were on sale at Fry's for $9.99?
100% profit is not bad.
Do a little research before u sh*t in my thread.
thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Default

bump-lowered(last time,then it's ebay)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-05-2011, 01:40 AM
AccordTR's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,017
Default

So I assume your not going to break up?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordTR View Post
So I assume your not going to break up?
nope-sorry
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lot of 20 Blurays For Sale*** CHEAP!*** irongod2112 Blu-ray Disc Exchange 1 05-22-2011 09:11 AM
New Spider-Man Blurays vs Old Spider-Man Blurays? iLuv3M3 Blu-ray Software General Discussion 7 11-24-2010 11:45 PM
take 3, i take 2! u take-troy, wyatt earp, alexander revisited! i want these or B/O thatguy78 Archives 2 03-22-2009 11:05 AM
if you were to take parts of both formats & create into 1 format what would u take? Ginge General Discussion: Both Formats 19 02-05-2008 11:45 PM
Star Wars Fans Take a look here... Kimba1970 Film Forum 1 07-02-2007 04:18 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off