The Beyond UK Import Blu-Ray (movie disc only) for sale or trade - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-01-2011, 03:03 PM

Default The Beyond UK Import Blu-Ray (movie disc only) for sale or trade

Now that I have my replacement disc for Lucio Fulci's The Beyond, I don't need the original movie disc which features a black and white opening and lower bit rate. Personally, I popped in both and to my eyes I can't really tell a difference other than the black and white opening versus the sepia tone opening. The special features are the same, menu's the same DTS-MA sounds identical.

I will put the disc in a new Blu-Ray case but there is no artwork for it. The disc is mint. I suppose this might be a collectors item at some point due to the fact that these have all been replaced with the sepia color intro's. I will sell for $13 via PayPal or trade for any of these:

Tron Legacy 3D (just need the 3D disc if that helps)
Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D
A Christmas Carol 3D
Polar Express 3D
Saw Final Chapter 3D
My Bloody Valentine 3D
Michael Jacksons This Is It 3D
Shrek 4 3D
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1

Last edited by SilentNight; 05-02-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:51 AM

bump, price drop to $13 shipped.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNight View Post
bump, price drop to $13 shipped.
I would love to offer a trade or offer a bit of cash for your BEYOND disc. Does it come with the supplemental features disc? I will entertain an offer for your discs.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orwellianson View Post
I would love to offer a trade or offer a bit of cash for your BEYOND disc. Does it come with the supplemental features disc? I will entertain an offer for your discs.
The supplements disc is separate. This single disk though has a lower bit rate and features a black and white opening versus the sepia tone look as was intended. This is the pre-release review disc that was sent out by accident. No cover art or anything else.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNight View Post
The supplements disc is separate. This single disk though has a lower bit rate and features a black and white opening versus the sepia tone look as was intended. This is the pre-release review disc that was sent out by accident. No cover art or anything else.
I would like to purchase the disc thenOr both discs if you own them if possible. I love special features lol.