25 Blu-ray lot for sale (w/ special offers) - High-Def Digest Forums
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 04:58 PM

Default 25 Blu-ray lot for sale (w/ special offers)

Selling this as a lot, price includes shipping via USPS MM. If you'd like a different method of shipping I'm willing to do so at an extra charge. Accepting payments via AMZ GC (preferred) or Money order.

Everything is LIKE NEW unless otherwise specified. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES SO DON'T ASK! If title has DC I can't promise it will work, some could be uses, others expired.

Asking for $175 for the lot ($7 ea.), over $30 off my original asking prices.

I have some offers too!

Offer 1: If you buy the lot, you can get 'Third Man (Criterion, OOP)' (Missing outer cardboard sleeve. Includes booklet) for $70 ($20 off my original price)

Offer 2: If you buy the lot, you can get my http://forums.highdefdigest.com/home...r705-sale.html for $325 ($50 off my original price) (see thread for more details, btw this can't be shipped MM).

Offer 3: Buy the lot, 'Third Man,' and the system for $525 (over $100 in savings).

No, I am not about to take anyone's money and run. Not that type of person. I'm selling to buy a 3D setup.

Superman - The Movie (coverart spine and back tore in several spots)
Shoot 'Em Up
2001: A Space Odyssey $5
District B13
District 13: Ultimatum
Without a Paddle
Monsters vs Aliens (no DVD, in single disc case)
Planet of the Apes (2001)
Superman Returns (w/ TrueHD)
Outbreak
Half Past Dead
The Dark Crystal
Enemy of the State
Analyze This/Analyze That
Thir13en Ghosts (UK)
Tin Man (UK import)
Ghost
Italian Job (2003)
There Will Be Blood