Avatar Steelbooks with T-Shirts, Other Steelies & UK Imports - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-24-2010, 02:32 PM

Default Avatar Steelbooks with T-Shirts, Other Steelies & UK Imports

For sale/trades preferred

Currently selling region free Blu-rays shipped direct from UK. All prices include worldwide shipping. Please do not PM me asking 'how much in US$' - Google is your friend, please use it.

Please note - when we agree a trade, please do not waste my time by altering it and assuming it will be ok with me. Once agreed, it's agreed. I will cover delivery i.e. if the movies are not delivered, I will send you another one - I expect you to do the same. (Sorry to be so blunt - have had people mess up trades with me and think it's all ok to do so. You can see from my feedback I am a straight up guy, so if you don't like the conditions, please move on.)

(Please note these are region free and will play in most US players according to http://bluray.liesinc.net. For sure they will work in a PS3).

================================
Avatar STEELBOOK - Play.com exclusive (with T-shirt).
Sealed, including (Large size) "Glow in Dark" T-shirt, book and art cards. Or trade regular blus for it. ONLY ONE LEFT - HAS A TINY DING ON THE FRONT THAT I HAD NOT NOTED BEFORE. This weighs around 900g including the T-shirt.

District 9 STEELBOOK
Sealed, for £CONTACT ME. No dings/dents! Or trade regular blus for it. ONLY ! LEFT.

Gladiator STEELBOOK - REGION FREE (ABC ON BACK)
Sealed, for £Contact me. No dings/dents! Or trade regular blus for it. ONLY 2 LEFT.

Terminator Salvation (4) STEELBOOK - Play.com exclusive
Sealed, for £22, or trade as above. The nature of the steel with its pretty impressive artwork makes it hard to see any scratches etc. I have done my best but there may be some tiny ones that i have missed. However, there are no dings or dents at all. ONLY 1 LEFT.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon STEELBOOK - REGION FREE (ABC ON BACK)
Unsealed but mint, for £Contact me. No dings/dents! Or trade regular blus for it.

Reservoir Dogs PETROL CAN
Sealed, for £Contact me. No dings/dents! ONLY 1 LEFT.

Walk the Line - Apparently it is region free (not checked myself), and has extended scenes compared with US release.
Sealed, for £12 delivered

The Banquet -region FREE
It's a play.com exclusive and is part of a promo for 2 for £18 - dunno how long it will last, so get orders in if wanted. It will be £11 shipped worldwide. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465676/)

OTHER STEELBOOKS?
Contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Other UK Stuff:
Spoiler
In the Loop - REGION B LOCKED!
Sealed for £12.50 delivered.

Damned United
Sealed for £12.50 delivered.

Terminator 3
Sealed for £13.50 delivered.

Goonies
Sealed, for £13

Funny Games
Sealed, for £10 delivered.

Rules of Attraction
Sealed, for £14 delivered.

Happy Feet (PCM Audio)
Sealed, for £14 delivered.

The Island
Sealed, for £12 delivered.

Downfall
Sealed, for £11 delivered.

Almost Famous
The extended cut. Sealed, for £10 delivered.

Man On Fire

Predator 2

Others?
If you have any specific wants, including steels, lemme know and I can see what I can get for you.

I buy these titles from local stores as and when people want them - they take around five days to arrive and so will ship them once they do. Please be prepared for a short delay in that case. The reason the prices are as cheap as they are is because some local stores who do not ship to the US run promos like buy two, get one etc. I do not, nor have I ever operated a store - I am doing this to make contacts and trades not to make a buck. Due to this, sometimes the prices drop or rise, so message me for the most up to date price I can get.

================================

Payment details: Amazon.co.uk Gift Certs please, or Paypal GIFT only, or US$ iTunes vouchers. Or, better still, you get some stuff I want from Amazon Marketplace (usually $10 cheaper than Amazon) and do trades with me? I will cover delivery i.e. if not delivered, I will send you another one - I expect you to do the same.

I am a frequent buyer from eBay, and have done many international transactions previously for DVDs. My username on eBay is the same as here, so you can contact me through eBay to confirm my identity.

Wants

My wants currently are listed below, but this list is NOT exclusive, so please offer away:
Spoiler
  • Four Lions
  • Simpsons S13
  • House S6
  • Killers
  • Big Bang Theory S3
  • Robin Hood
  • Batman/Superman: Apocalypse
  • Iron Man 2
  • Scrubs 9
  • Karate Kid (Chan)
  • How To Train Your Dragon
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Clone Wars S2
  • Sound of Music - Ltd Ed
  • Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
  • Grown Ups
  • Superman/Shazam
  • Fantasia
Also, following DVD's (again, any region but US/CA preferred due to better extras, but if the same then not fussed):
  • Tiny Toons
  • Spin City S2
  • Without a Trace S5
  • ER Season 15
  • Becker S3
  • Law & Order S7
  • You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown
  • Without a Trace S6
  • Brothers & Sisters S4
  • Community
  • 30 Rock S4
  • Dexter’s Lab S1

Some of these are not yet out - like I say, just letting people know my wants. Happy to buy dupes each time, and to 'advance' you my titles for stuff you will be getting in future (if you have good feedback or we have done trades previously). The list is also not exclusive i.e. tell me what you got to trade and let's see if we can work something out. If there is something from the UK/EU you want that is not listed here, let me know.

I have a pretty wide interest in movies, so make me an offer.

If you are unwilling to ship to the UK, then I am unwilling to ship to you - you can't only be the only beneficiary with no reciprocating.

Any questions, please ask,
Saqib.

Last edited by saqibhasan101; 09-10-2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:58 PM

Bump for you.

Have you gotten my package yet?
Old 05-07-2010, 11:03 PM

Hi Saqib,

Your PM inbox is full so I have to post here.
I received your package today, everything was in perfect condition.
Please PM me once your inbox is cleaned out so that we can complete the transaction.

Thanks,
bigjee
Old 05-10-2010, 03:36 AM

Hey all - sorry for le delay etc - was on a trip and got back today. Have replied to everybody I think that tried to contact me. I also have banquet in hand - says 'region free' on the cover . I have one spare (and one for cochise) but can order more.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:18 PM

bump for long time away
Old 06-07-2010, 09:31 PM

bump again
Old 06-15-2010, 01:28 PM

Bump reminder I'm you're guy for uk stuff
Old 06-26-2010, 02:04 AM

Bump for a great trader/seller and friend
Old 07-06-2010, 08:17 PM

bumpadee, bumpadaa
Old 07-19-2010, 05:18 PM

been away for a while bump