FS: Mel Brooks Blu-ray Collection - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-06-2010, 10:13 PM

FS: Mel Brooks Blu-ray Collection

I bought this on a whim from Bestbuy.com when it was on sale, but the size of the packaging is just too much for me; I'll wait for the other movies that I don't have in the collection to come out on BD individually. I took the shrinkwrap off to look at the contents, but didn't take any movies out of their sleeves, or even open the 120-page hardbound book (or take it out of the cardboard case, for that matter). Everything is in new condition, and of course it's complete. I'd like to sell it for the same price I paid for it, which is $59.51. Shipping will be extra, and this is heavier than your typical box set. Not sure of the exact weight, but I only add the actual shipping cost. I accept prepayment by PayPal, certified check or money order. If you're paying by PayPal, your PayPal account must be verified, and I will only ship to a confirmed shipping address associated with your PayPal account. Ships the next business day after I receive your payment.

For those not familiar with the collection, the included movies are:

Young Frankenstein
Spaceballs
History of the World Part 1
Silent Movie
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
High Anxiety
The Twelve Chairs
Blazing Saddles
To Be or Not to Be