High-Def Digest Forums

High-Def Digest Forums (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/)
-   Blu-ray Disc Exchange (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-disc-exchange-21/)
-   -   Spanish Import- [rec] FS/FT (https://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-disc-exchange/83647-spanish-import-%5Brec%5D-fs-ft.html)

project-blu 04-14-2009 12:28 AM

Spanish Import- [rec] FS/FT

Thread title says it all. I have a mint copy of [rec] on Blu-ray, Spanish Import.

NOTE: This title will NOT play in a Region A PS3. The menu will load, and the chapter selections will show, but no extras or feature will play. I will NOT refund money or titles if a user only has a PS3 for a player. I play tested it on my BH200, both in region A and B. The film (and extras) will play in either region, though the extras are in Spanish with no subtitles.

Asking price: $36 or trade:

Wants:
I'm going to request either 2 higher end Blu titles, a high end Blu with a paypal offset, or 3 lesser Blu titles. The amount of HD DVD's required to pry this one away would probably be outside of MANY users best interests, but I'll list them anyways (I value an HD DVD at a rate of 3-5 per Blu-ray). This film absolutely freaking BLOWS Quarantine out of the water, and is totally freaking worth it. I paid $45 new.

High want bbblu
Synecdoche, New York
Let the Right One In
The 400 Blows
The Last Metro
Doubt
Bedtime Stories
Once (UK import)
Akira
Dexter: S1
Harryhuasen Collection (would go straight up for)
Godfather Collection (would go straight up for)
The Matrix (digibook)
Samurai 7 boxset with outer case (would go straight up for)
IMPORTS!!!!!!!!!!! I will go STRAIGHT UP for a Match Point, Leon, or Scoop steelbook. I may even compensate a little more on my end, as those are huge wants!

Low want bbblu
French Connection
French Connection 2
The Bird with the Crystal Plumage
Dead and Buried
Two Evil Eyes
Hounddog
RockNRolla
Domino
Notebook
King Kong
Saw V
La Femme Nikita
Wanted
X-Files: Fight the Future
Zombie Strippers
The Visitor
Afro Samurai: Resurrection
8 Mile
Wedding Singer
Australia

hhhhdvd
Renaissance German import
Elephant Man import
Elizabeth and Elizabeth: Golden Age
Leaving Las Vegas
Good Shepherd
Children of Men
Hollywoodland
Half Baked
Breakfast Club
Dune
Forbidden Planet
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

bbblu (low want) or hhhhdvd
Fast/Furious Trilogy
Full Metal Jacket
Fearless
Bullitt
Letters from Iwo Jima
Alexander: Revisited
Pitch Black
Chronicles of Riddick
Brokeback Mountain
Serenity
Matrix Trilogy
Ocean's 11 and 12

Feel free to send me lowball offers, so that I know who not to deal with in the future :) Any questions about the release, feel free to ask, but note: I cannot answer playability questions. As I said, it does NOT work in a PS3, but my LG BH200, on both Region A AND B, it played just fine.

Please note, I won't be moderating my own thread, but Dat or Iggy, or any other mod will.

project-blu 04-14-2009 02:29 PM

el bumpo one-o for the day.

AccordTR 04-14-2009 02:35 PM

Bump for an amazing movie, its sooooooooo much better than Quarantine. I wanted this blu for so long, damn region coding. I would take it but I dont think it would play on a s550, anyone know forsure?