Official Trading Discussion - Page 178 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-11-2013, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
well i had a few days of fun on my sock account there, but after railing their mods for a few days, they caught on. oh no, i'mma have to proxy to get my lulz on those idiots. the horror.

blu-titan and every other trade mod there are openly allowing a scammer to hit people shared between sites. they don't give a shit. i kinda hope it blows up in their faces. would serve the self righteous ones right, since their stance is "who gives a fuck."
It looks like blu-titan edited & locked Phoenix Theory's sales thread to stop all sales.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich86 View Post
It looks like blu-titan edited & locked Phoenix Theory's sales thread to stop all sales.
'bout damn time. user can still contact others and screw them via pm though. but hey, they can't ban someone who has all those home theater pictures. no, they want contributors, even if they're scum.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:59 PM

suspended users cannot PM anymore, which I thought was dumb because when they did that, the mod cant pm them either so they never get a reply and in the end no answer.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:35 PM

Ok guys. We've had an influx of people who are trying to scam. Looks like Phoenix is going to be quite the pain in the ass. He's been hitting forums hard and heavy. If someone has his address, can they please post it? I want people to be aware that this guy is trying to scam people, and it doesn't look like he's going to stop.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezy View Post
Scammer. Stay away from this guy. Listen dude. I will continue to ban you. Get a fucking job and a fucking life and stop trying to scam people out of their hard earned money. Fucking blood sucker.
So. Bloody. Awesome.

Potential buyers and traders, please do yourselves a favor, cover your asses. If it's too good to be true, don't LEAP at it hoping to be first. QUESTION it. Ask for references for anyone without a strong (20-30+) record with a STANDING account status, ie established before 2012. Include one of the two trade mods in a PM as a CC if you're unsure about someone, that way they are aware and can keep an eye on the person.

Anyone can list anything for any price, but whether or not they have it and will actually ship you what you pay for is a whole 'nother story. Since it looks like this one twat is going to try to keep coming back to try to screw you over, be wary, be vigilant, and REPORT suspicious sellers. If they have no references, ASK them in the thread. If they list them, message that person on whatever site (ebay, another forum), ask them to verify it's them.

And to anyone who wants to defend BD.com, they still have no problem with allowing this guy to be an active member. I don't care what Jeremy Berkebile says (on email block lists and any forum ignore list), that shit ain't right.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:46 PM

It says he's banned to me
Old 05-15-2013, 06:21 PM

man, that's dirty