Can't access Bd-live - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-26-2008, 12:30 AM

Default Can't access Bd-live

I have a sony BDP-S350 I have internet connection working fine, did the upgrade ,,,purchase a memory card and every time i play a movie with the bd-live feature each movie tell me something different like need to upgrade player ,,not available in my area,,,,,check internet connections,,,and everything to my concern is fine... Need a little input on this side thank you
Old 12-26-2008, 11:22 AM

just an fyi, there is a bd-live & extra's subforum that might be the best place for this...

But aside from that, have you gone into your player setup screen and configured your BD-Live settings? I think I had to manually tell my BD-P1500 to allow BD-live functionality manually if I remember correction (or at least allow all for sure). I would try going into player setup and checking how BD-Live is configured in the firmware.