Sarah Marshall Digital Copy Question - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-22-2008, 06:55 PM

Default Sarah Marshall Digital Copy Question

I have a question, but I'm afraid I already know the answer. I purchased a copy of Sarah Marshall, but I opened it and threw away my digital code because I figured I would never need to use it. Fast forward to today, and I'm now the owner of an Ipod touch. Is there any way to get a replacement code? I'm guessing not but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, if someone is feeling generous, would you be willing to *cough* give me your unused code or sell it to me for a few bucks?
Old 10-22-2008, 07:14 PM

See this is why people shouldn't throw things away for the hell of it... I mean you purchased it so you might as well keep it. Anyways I have an unused code but I'm keeping it for my new Iphone and I'm sad to say that unfortunately, they don't offer replacement codes. You could call and say that you r code was blank and maybe they will replace it for you then.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:11 PM

Just contact Universal Pictures and ask them the Code, I would probably just tell them it didn't come with one.

You can also try exchanging it where you bought it.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bembol View Post
Just contact Universal Pictures and ask them the Code, I would probably just tell them it didn't come with one.

You can also try exchanging it where you bought it.
that would be less than fair. it's not the store's fault, why should htey lose a sale (by losing the product off their shelf) because he threw it away?

contact universal, say it didn't have one, or it was blank, that lie doesn't hurt anyone. doesn't change it from being a lie, though. or ask for a code here. not everyone utilizes them.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:17 PM

Or, just go buy a copy. It's $15 on iTunes.

If someone was kind enough to drop an iTouch on you in the last week, they just did you a solid and you can spring for the movie as a gift for yourself.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:00 AM

I have an extra code if you need it