quick question on digital copy - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-14-2008, 03:08 PM

Default quick question on digital copy

I just bought matrix collection on blu ray and it comes with a digital copy of the first matrix movie, I see that there is a slip with a redemption code as well. What I want to know is, where do you enter this code and once I enter it, I cant put this digital copy on another computer? i mean how does this work exactly? one redemption and thats it over?
Old 10-14-2008, 03:46 PM

Why don't you read the instructions that came with the digital copy disc? It's a piece of paper called "How To Get Your Digital Copy Of The Matrix" and should have been inserted in the case.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:47 PM

I didnt buy this but it should either

a. come with a disc with the DC
b. come with a piece of paper telling you what site to go on

then you put in the disc, or go to the site, and put in the code given and it will download

But you can only put it on 1 computer