Have you registered with BD-Live ? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 06-18-2008, 01:15 AM

Have you registered with BD-Live ?

I was messing with my Hancock demo disk from Worst Buy today and registered a user name and then the disk. I then registered my copy of The 6th day. Is there a website where I can log in with this info and view movies that I have registered etc ? I hope that there will be one all inclusive site with one login global not one for every studio the way it was with HD. Also my login didnt seem to stay in memory or even show very well that I was logged in on the latest BD-Live build. This has potential but it needs some work. It was a tad slow on my PS3 but acceptable. I wonder how fast it is on other players that are less powerful as the application seems to be pretty resource intensive.

Thoughts ? Speak up if you know of a website that you can login with your registered BD-Live info.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:29 AM
O_o

Yeah it's going to be per studio, which isn't so bad but I hate when each studio has seperate logins for different things. For example, is our LGF login for MoLog going to remain the same for other BD-Live content from the studio? Kinda annoying, if we have to keep registering multiple names. I want to streamline it, by coming up with an original name that no one else would register so I could have it easier when giving it out.

I do wish it were a universal global login, or if we could just register on the web. Very tedious using a remote, especially those forms that ask for DOB, address and phone number. At that point, it's easier to just to fax the studios a copy of my drivers license and social security card
Old 06-18-2008, 02:12 AM

Well I registered with Lionsgate via my War disk. Wow that fighter game is super duper lame. I cant believe that someone aproved that to go on there. At any rate the Lionsgate disk/live app shows that you are logged in much better than the Sony one and it asked for much less info. We need a thread showing all of the Live disks because they dont exactly scream it out. It doesnt even say it on the disk cases.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:18 AM
O_o

Yeah the BD-Live titles usually don't have any logos, except MIB which has a tiny one on the back. Maybe it's still too early for logo placement to be prominent. On the front would be nice and much easier to identify Live titles.